Join the Gos Boutique Group and group chat with our fashion experts.
Redelivery or Failed Delivery
Most delivery issues can be caused by using the Redelivery Terminal in our main store. If this does not resolve your issue, please include your full transaction history in IM or notecard and send to Gospel Voom
Gos Products operate a strict NO REFUNDS policy on no-transfer items. We will make reasonable endeavours to correct any flaws in our products should they be pointed out to us and will offer free upgrades to customers where correctable flaws are found and notified to us.
Gospel Voom grants you the non-exclusive, non-transferable license only under the following conditions:
You may, subject to any restrictions set out herein:
- Use images of the Product in still or animated images posted within Second Life® or elsewhere.
You may not:
- Use “copybot” or other similar tools to make unauthorised copies of this product.
- Resell, reproduce, redistribute, rent, loan or transfer the Product to another Second Life® account or another virtual world.
- Transfer this License to another individual, business, legal entity or Second Life® account.
- Use the Product for any purpose prohibited by law.
Your use of this product implies acceptance of these conditions.
Like many other Web sites, gosboutique.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Second Life®, Linden Lab®, Second Life Grid™, SL™, Linden™, SLurl™ and WindLight®, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc.
Neither Gos, Gos Boutique nor this blog are affiliated with or sponsored by Linden Research.
All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.