Troubleshooting Gos Boutique’s Skin Matching Website
Visit WhatIsMyBrowser.com to view information about your web browser. The following sections show information related to the functionality of our site.
Is the website cached?
- Hold down Control (CTRL) and press the F5 key to force a browser refresh. This is different from a regular refresh.
Is the browser up to date?
- If you’re running an older browser it may not support the new technology that our web application uses. If for some reason, you are unable to update your browser to a more recent release:
- Try using a different browser such as Firefox or Chrome.
- Contact a member of our customer service team and they can set the slot for you.
Are cookies enabled?
- Cookies must be enabled for the site to function properly. If this says No, please enable them.
Detected browser addons?
- Browser add-ons such as script blockers may prevent the site from functioning properly. If these are installed, please disable them for the skin matching site.
Still having problems?
- Copy/paste the skin site’s URL into another browser to see if it will work there.
- Contact a member of our customer service team.